Saturday, November 14, 2015

Snowconesolid $5 and Less Asset Promise

Permanently Slashing Asset Prices!



     I have decided that from now on all of my current and upcoming Unity Asset packages will all be sold for $5 and less. I want to help support all indie game developers by providing quality asset packages for their projects at extremely affordable prices. Everyone can make games! :)

This is not a limited time sale! This is a permanent thing that I want to do. So no rush! No worries! Don't want to buy my assets packages today? Not even tomorrow? Maybe never? That is no problem at all. Snowconesolid Assets will always be there on the Unity Asset Shop for you, for the same low low price whenever you decide you need them. :D


Super Beach Pack

Was:$20
NOW ONLY: $5






Awesome Space Guy Pack

Was:$8
NOW ONLY: $2






Crazy Cats Toon Pack

Was:$9
NOW ONLY: $4






Candy Bear Family Pack

Was:$15
NOW ONLY: $3






Bag Face Pack

Was:$6
NOW ONLY: $2






More soon!