Sunday, March 6, 2016

Happy Birthday to me! Potato Thriller Posted to Steam.



     Hey everyone. Today is my 23rd birthday! Woooooooo hooooooo! (No one cares..) Anyway, to celebrate my birthday, I decided to finally post Potato Thriller to steam. This is the very first time I post anything to Steam so I am very excited about it.

 I am still working on the game and need more time to finish it. My goal is to finish the entire game by the end of the month. In the mean time, please go check out the game on Steam over here:

STEAM - Potato Thriller

If you are interested in the game please help support it by voting for it on the steam page. Lets try and get the GreenLight for Potato Thriller.


More updates will be coming soon. I will try and get a new trailer out sometime. Thanks everyone for checking it out and have an awesome week!