Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Release: Potato Thriller Steamed Potato Edition!!! Thank you.


     It is finally here everyone! Potato Thriller has finally launched on Steam! The very special edition version of the game, "Potato Thriller Steamed Potato Edition" includes the full story mode from "Potato Thriller" and exclusive fresh content just for Steam.

You can check out the games official Steam page over here:

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
     Thank You. I know I have said this a thousand times already; but I want to say it one last time because I truly mean it. Thank you everyone so much for your support and votes. My game would not be available on Steam today if it wasn't for you guys and your interest in my game. I honestly appreciate you all. I have been making games for a number of years now and this is the first time I ever get one of my own titles onto the Steam platform. When I first started making games long ago, the idea of having my content on such a platform never even came across my mind. I know this might not seem like a big deal to some people and most people are thinking "A lot of developers get their games on steam. So what?", However, to me it means so much. For me personally this is a big accomplishment and huge milestone as an indie game developer because, although I know I might not make the greatest games and sometimes my games can be very bizarre - creating worlds, characters, stories, video games, entertainment, is something that I am very passionate about and truly enjoy doing. And, the fact that I get to share my creations with you all just means the world to me. It motivates and inspires me to continue making games, improving  my skills to create better quality content and just keep doing my thing in general. For that I am very thankful and grateful to all of you who are interested in my work. Thank you everyone. More blog updates coming soon, more strange games coming soon and just more content in general. I'll keep creating. Stay awesome everyone.