Monday, February 27, 2017

Potato Thriller Updates + Steam Sale



     Hello everyone. Potato Thriller has recently been updated with many new improvements as well as new hidden content. Also, to celebrate the start of my recent new Steam GreenLight campaign for my upcoming game Samer Hills - Potato Thriller is currently on sale for 55% off on Steam. Limited time only.

For a full list and more detail on the update check out the latest news announcement for Potato Thriller here: Potato Thriller News Update

or visit the steam store game page here: http://store.steampowered.com/potatothriller

Thank you.

As an indie game developer I absolutely love creating interactive experiences. I work hard to constantly improve and create better and better games each time. This may come as a surprise to some of you who have played Potato Thriller, but quality and originality are two of the most important things to me believe it or not. When it comes to games, it has always been about creating something fun. Something people can get a good laugh out of. Most of all, being different. Not creating games about collecting pages, surviving x amount of nights or killing waves of zombies. But, creating something different. Of course I understand that my games may not be appealing for everyone. However, the purpose is to offer something for those of you looking for something different.

To the Potato Thriller community, people who played any of my games, left any form of feedback or criticism, visited my developer blog, talked to me on twitter, reached out to me, etc. I would just like to give the warmest thank you to all of you for all the support you have given me as a game developer. Thank you so much for your interest and inputs. You are all awesome.

More news and updates to follow.

-Samer Khatib (Snowconesolid Productions)