Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ready for 2018!



     Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to do a quick blog update to talk about some plans I have for the year as well as show that I am still very much active as an independent game developer. And putting out the first blog post of 2018 is the best way to do that! Before I get into the actual update, I just want to say that doing this blog over the years and seeing how much I have evolved as a developer is something that I am personally very proud of. When I said first blog post of 2018, it dawned on me that I started this whole adventure into game design, 3d modeling, animation, keeping a dev blog, etc back years ago. About late 2010-ish. It's crazy to think about how time just flew by. I certainly didn't know if I would still even be doing this after all these years. But i'm still here. I'm still doing what I love doing and still following my dream. It's an amazing feeling and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I would also like to thank all of you who have joined me on this journey and followed my work, visited this blog or checked out some of my games. You all keep me motivated to keep going and I appreciate it so much. From encouraging comments to harsh critiques or just reaching out and saying hello. It all means the world to me. So thank you everyone. You are all awesome.



     I have a lot planned for this year and a lot that I want to get done. I didn't release any new games in 2017 but that is because I have been working hard on multiple new game projects. I said this in my last blog post - Not one new game, but many new games. 


     Putting out lots of new games. That is exactly the plan. I am very excited for 2018, this will be a big one for me personally and I really do have several new games in the works for this year as well as a ton of other ideas that I would like to develop. If you are interested in getting a small glimpse of whats to come, check out my last blog post for more information as well as a ton of screenshots from many of my new and upcoming games. 


     Other then that, I really don't have much to say at this time. Just a quick recap of what I said in the previous post. Mostly, I just wanted to show a sign of life on the blog because I know sometimes there is a long time gap between blog updates and it could sometimes seem like I have abandoned game development. However, that's not the case at all. I'm still here and i'm just getting started. 
I look forward to sharing updates and many new game releases down the road. There is a lot more to come. I wish you all an awesome 2018!