Sunday, November 1, 2020

Samer Mini Direct October Recap

 


Here is a recap of the October mini Samer direct event that I originally posted on Twitter.

A new Samer Hills game was announced - Samer Hills Hollow Jack


It will be a night of trick-or-terror as Hollow Jack roams the streets in search of his next victim in this upcoming Halloween special! Introducing "Samer Hills Hollow Jack" - Coming Soon

Coming Soon???

Originally, my plan was to have this new game out by today just in time for Halloween. Unfortunately, the game still needs a little more time. I may have missed my October deadline but, I'm not going to let that get in the way of this project. Not to worry, we WILL celebrate Halloween again.

 I can also confirm that this will be the first available game entry in the Samer Hills series. I am excited about this one and can't wait to show more. 


What happened to Toxic Turtle, the first Samer Hills announced title? Not to worry, still being developed. In "The Debug" at the end, I've stated that other SH titles may release prior. It was all planned from the start. In the Samer Hills game series, the order does not matter.



Lots of great content is being made at Snowconesolid Productions and I can't wait to reveal more down the road as well as finally release some new games! Keep checking back for more news, updates, and spooky content and have a happy Halloween!