Friday, January 19, 2018

My billboard!

     While I was designing a 3d billboard prop/model to use in my game projects, I got distracted and ended up creating a 3d billboard with my face on it called "A Regular Room". Inspired off of the real-life billboard Tommy Wiseau used to promote his movie "The Room". One of the greatest movies of all time.
blender cycles render.

     I am a big fan of The Room and Tommy Wiseau and not too long ago I watched James Franco's "The Disaster Artist" so, a lot of Tommy Wiseau related stuff is still fresh in my memory. This caused me to easily lose focus and get distracted from my real game project which I am currently developing. Look, I even animated the billboard!



     And posted a very short video on YouTube...



     I spent waaaay more time than I should of on this and I could of done much more important things but I have no regrets at all. It was a fun little art project that was spawned out of boredom and I am very proud of it. Time well spent! And now with that out of my system, I can focus working on my actual game projects again...