Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cool infographic about Nintendo's success!


    Hey everyone sorry for the lack of updates on the blog. I have been a bit busy.  Anyway, today lets talk Nintendo!



A couple days ago I was emailed by Emily Torres, one of the contributors of MBAonline.com about this really awsome infographic they put together about Nintendo and the company's success. The infographic is really well done and has a lot of interesting information about Nintendo that not to many people would know about. For all you Nintendo fans out there, video game researchers or gamers in general I highly recommend checking it out.

See it here : Nintendo Infographic

Also check out the other infographics they have up on the blog section.

 Anyway thats about all for today. Soon I will have some new posts about a new game project Im going to work on and other unity stuff to. I look forward to it.