Thursday, November 1, 2012

Almond-Hill on IndieGames and maybe more horror game projects in the future




The other day Almond-Hill was featured on indiegames.com as the freeware horror pick!
I just want to thank the people at indie games for the feature and Danny Cowan for posting the news about it. 

Also, I wasn't expecting this, but surprisingly Almond-Hill is my most popular game yet (well according to the stats google blogger gives me at least). So I just wanted to thank everyone who has played Almond-Hill or at least tried it. I know there are a couple of bugs with it and its not the greatest looking in terms of graphics either. But it was just a project released for fun. Actually, in a earlier post I said this project (Almond-Hill)  would be more of an experimental project attempt for me. So I was just playing around and experimenting with the different ways to create a horror game. Also I wanted to have it finished and released before the end of October for Halloween. I had a lot of fun making this one and in the future I  am planning on working on more horror type games, but a more serious attempt and a more polished up horror game. For now though I will work on improving my game development skills.

Anyway, thats all for now. Thanks once again.
you can check out Almond-Hill on the indie games website over here Almond-Hill On InideGames.com