Monday, December 31, 2012

Current progress and preview of "Raccoon Finger"



Hello everyone and happy new year!

I have been making a lot of great progress on my android game project lately. So today I am going to show current progress on the game.

current progress:
+character and all animations set up and ready
+dual analog control with touch screen.
+added music and other sound effects such as player footsteps and background sounds
+working on the logic for the first level.

I made a video demonstrating what a current build of the game is like running on an android device and it runs great. Also the footage is a preview of the first level. Its a small island that you live on. Its more of a starting point for the game. Check it out.



Thats all for now and I will have more on "Raccoon Finger" soon!