Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The beauty of "Raccoon Finger" and info about the game

Yesterday I briefly mentioned my next game project "Raccoon Finger" for the android. Today I have some more info about the game and a quick look at the levels I recently created.

Storyline:
"Raccoon Finger"  is a game about a raccoon who one day receives a mysterious package. As the raccoon heads over to check whats inside, the package begins moving and falls off the floating island the raccoon lives on. while chasing it the raccoon also falls off from his island and wakes up in the world below. Players must find the package and discover whats inside.
(Don't want to give away to much of the story line so thats just a quick version) :)

about the game:
It will be a third person adventure game for android devices and will release for free.

Preview/game/level design:
So far I am very proud of what I have done for this project and I must say its going to be my best looking game yet as I have greatly improved my 3d art skills since my last couple projects.

heres just a quick look at some of the levels in game.

Raccoon base: This will be the starting point of the game.


Mushroom Forest level


Floating Flower island


and heres just a short video of the raccoon island base on the android remote



I hope to have more info on the game soon. In my next post I will probably show a current build running on my device.