Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My first android game project : "Raccoon Finger"



Hey everybody in my last blog post I mentioned that I started playing around with unity-android. Since then I have been spending a lot of time going over some scripts and making various android tests builds. For the most part there isn't that much of a difference than using unity to make a pc game.

Anyway, i'm finally ready and already started working on my first android game. Yesterday I finished working on one of the levels. Also, I created a bunch of the other game assets.

The game is going to be called "Raccoon Finger". Its going to be a short adventure game where players take on the role of a raccoon! (I am going to have some short story-line going on in the game.)

This will be my main character:


If you have seen my deviant art page you might of noticed that I made this model not to long ago. However, I really didn't like the texture I gave it, so I went back and remade its texture to look more like a game character raccoon. Then I created its animations.

Thats all I have for now. Once I get more done I will have a video up showing off  some gameplay.

More soon!

Happy Holidays.