Monday, March 10, 2014

"Hide-n-Seek Winter" now available on Webplayer!








     Hey everybody. Four days ago (March 6th) I released my latest game "Hide-n-Seek Winter". A unique toon adventure game I created about a boy who ventures off to the world of infinite snow in search of his little sister who has been kidnapped by a demon known as "The King of Hide and Seek".

I released the game for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms. Today, "Hide-n-Seek Winter" is available for a fourth platform. I just released a webplayer version of the game. Now you can play "Hide-n-Seek Winter" directly in your web browser, no download required at all. This version of the game is the best because it plays in the same resolution for everyone which fixes a GUI problem that was in the standalone versions of the game.

Just like the Windows, Mac and Linux versions, this version is also 100% free to play, no ads or in game purchases or anything like that.

You can play it here at the link below: 

Hide-n-Seek Winter (Web Version)


Anyway, I hope you check out my new game and give it a try. I would love to hear feedback on what you thought of it!

If you are looking for a downloadable version of the game for Windows, Mac or Linux platforms you can grab it here from the "Hide-n-Seek Winter" release page: Release Page

The release page has also been updated with this webplayer version of the game as well for future reference.

Thats all for now. Enjoy!