Monday, May 23, 2016

Sneaking around hamburgers prototype demo



     Just uploaded a video showing off a quick prototype demo I created in the unity game engine. The demo shows my donkey character sneaking around large hamburgers from a third person perspective. Nothing really crazy or anything. Nothing in this video is final. This level/part of the demo won't even be in the final game if I decide to make a full game (which I probably will)



This is just a quick random little prototype that I put together while messing around in the unity engine. Thought I might as well record some of it and show it off in action. Also, here are some new screenshots I took while developing this. Just like what is shown in the video, these screen shots are only screen shots from the prototype demo. 







Honestly, I have no idea what I am even trying to create here but, I like it so far! 
More updates soon.