Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Donkeys And Hamburgers...



     Update time. My passion for creating games doesn't seem like it will ever stop as I have already started working on my next project. The screenshot above shows a pink donkey and some giant hamburgers. I have more screenshots below showing more donkeys and hamburgers. But anyway, I guess I am moving onto my next game.

Recently, I finished and released my indie horror game Potato Thriller and then I ported it over to android. After finishing that game I took a step back from game dev for a couple of days. However, the urge to create a new game came back very quickly. I submitted Potato Thriller to Steam GreenLight a while back (March 6th, 2016, on my birthday) and it has received a pretty good amount of yes votes from the community. For that I would like to thank all of those who are interested in it and want to see it made available on steam. At the moment, the game has not been green-lit yet. It could take a while. It is a process to get something onto steam. When it does get green-lit, I will definitely post an update about it. But, until then, why not work on something new? Right?










So, what exactly is this new game going to be? Well, just like almost all my other games; I don't know. Or at least I don't know yet. The above screenshots only show prototype stuff. But definitely, the game will feature donkeys and hamburgers....

More updates soon.