Saturday, February 9, 2013

Released: Revolver Finger - Android Game





Hey everyone! Big day today.

My first android game project "Revolver Finger" is out now and can be downloaded from the Google Play store for free!

Get it on Google Play

If you are just now reading in then let me explain. "Revolver Finger" is my android game project that I have been working on for a bit over a month. It is a short action/adventure game about a raccoon who one day receives a mysterious package. The game starts off with no explanation and you come across weird characters. If you play it you will see what I am talking about. But it does have a story-line which is explained. I believe out of all my games so far, this one has the best story-line.

So anyway, if you have an android device check out Revolver Finger. Apple users I am sorry, at the moment I cannot build to ios but maybe sometime in the future I will.

I had a lot of fun working on this project and learned a lot of new things to. The game itself is not perfect but overall everything works great. If you experience any problems/ bugs please let me know. Also let me know if you enjoyed/ hated the game. Leave a comment here or send me a tweet on twitter here

Anyway, thats about it for now. I definitely have a lot more plans for more android game projects and other projects in the future and look forward to creating them.

Once again, check out my game if you have the time and thanks for looking.

See ya for now.

Edit: Upside Down camera issue. Hey everyone, just a small little problem I have been dealing with and thought I solved a when I was developing this game. Sometimes, for some reason you will appear upside down in the game. I am not sure why this happens but it is very easy to fix. If this does happen to you just exit the game, I mean fully close it and just restart. Its something that happens rarely. But has no impact on the game at all. So just be sure to completely close the application and reopen it if you ever find your character is upside down. I believe this is caused when you continuously tap the screen when the game is loading the next level.