Friday, October 3, 2014

Hello! I'm back.



Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Last time I posted was after submitting my entry for the LD30 competition. Its been over a whole month since my last post! Anyway, that is going to change because I am back once again and have a lot of projects planned for the future. Mainly mobile game projects, but this is talk for a different blog post. For now, I just want to say hello to everyone and let you all know that I am still here and still creating games and 3d stuff and all that other good stuff! (I mean, if there is anyone out there who reads my blog and is interested in what I do of course).



Although I did not post in over a month, I did create something not too long ago actually. I didn't want to get rusty with my game dev skills. Around the beginning of September, I created  a really small project I call "Hello". This is not really much of a game. It was more of just a small weekend project I did for fun. It is a game I use to kind of show of my game dev skills and introduce my self as a developer. If you remember a long time ago I created a small "Welcome to the Blog" project that welcomes people to my blog. This "Hello" project is similar to that.

Anyway, In this extremely short game, you explore a small city with trees and chirping birds and must collect the letters to spell out the word "Hello". After that the game ends.  It is "Hello", nothing more and nothing less.



PLAY IT HERE (Webplayer)

You can also download an android version of the game here: Hello - Android

Controls: Click the screen to move the character around. (Same for touch screen controls)


ScreenShots:



That's all for now. Once again, it's not really much of a game or big project but it is evidence that I am still here :)

So Hello everyone again! I am glad to be back. Stay tuned for my upcoming blog post. As I mentioned earlier, I have a lot of projects planned that I want to get working on.

Thanks for reading. More soon.