Saturday, October 11, 2014

Release: Ice Cream Aliens (Android)



Hello Everyone! Today I bring you a new game to play on your android devices!

My 3d puzzle platformer game "Ice Cream Aliens" is now available on Google Play Store

Get It here: Google Play: Ice Cream Aliens 

App Icon:
 



















Description:
A challenging 3d puzzle platformer game without any jumping! Meet aliens and get the ice cream at the end. This game is intended to be difficult and only the best of the best players can reach the end and earn their ice cream!
 

Hardcore platforming lovers this is the game for you.
-No Jumping!
-No checkpoints, falling will bring you back to the start!
-Tricky puzzles!


Although its a short game, reaching the end will not be an easy task! You will loose many times! Guaranteed!
So, do you accept the challenge? Will you be able to overcome the this stressful platformer? Or will you pull out all your hair in the process? You want your ice cream?!? Your going to have to earn it in.....Ice Cream Aliens!


Screenshots:



 


Earlier a while back I did say that I would be porting my LD30 game entry over to android. Finally, I got around to doing that and now "Ice Cream Aliens" is available to play one your android devices!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the game!