Monday, April 6, 2015

There's a Zelda themed game jam going on!



     Over at GameJolt.com there is an awesome month long Zelda themed game jam going on! As a huge fan of "The Legend Of Zelda" series myself, this is one that I can't pass up! The game jam is not just any ordinary zelda themed jam, but its a female link jam! Its going to be really interesting. I definitely want to participate in this jam and submit something myself when I get the time. I have always been inspired by the legend of zelda series. It's one of the reasons why I am even into creating games. It's definitely one of my favorite game series of all time.

Really excited to start working on my project for this jam and checking out what other people are going to make. I think I might play everyone's entry! :)

I have already created concept art. I'll probably post more updates as I make more progress.

You can check out the rules for the game jam over here http://jams.gamejolt.io/femalelinkjam
Jam ends May 1st. It will be awesome. Good luck everyone and have fun.

PS. I hope the people over at gamejolt don't mind me using their gamejam image in this blog post. :)