Saturday, May 16, 2015

Release: Super Rubber Duck



     Just released my newest mobile game "Super Rubber Duck" on Google Play store for free. This is an endless addictive challenging game about a red cape wearing rubber duck. Tap the screen to make your rubber ducky jump. Jump through various challenging restrooms and avoid getting hit by angry spiky flying soap bars! How far can you travel? How many restrooms will you clear?

Life as a rubber duck is not easy...

Get the game from Google Play over here: Google Play - Super Rubber Duck

App Icon:


Game Screenshots:











SlideDB Page: http://www.slidedb.com/games/super-rubber-duck




















Developer Comments:
     I actually had a lot of fun creating this one. It was nice to work on a simple game for once. I enjoyed this project mainly because it was small and simple. I only spent about a week total creating it. I had an idea for a mobile game, I knew what I wanted to do and how to do it so I quickly was able to put the whole thing together and the result is this game, "Super Rubber Duck". I have created other mobile games and put them up on the Google PlayStore in the past but I was never really satisfied with them. They didn't feel like games for mobile devices. However, that is not the case with this game. I am very satisfied with the final game I created this time and feel like I have finally made a game that was meant to be played on mobile devices. "Super Rubber Duck" is my first true mobile game. It's a game that anyone can play.

Once again, I really enjoyed making this one and I think down the road I might make more games like this for mobile. I am looking forward to hearing feedback from anyone who tries the game out and seeing other peoples scores and how well they did, how many restrooms they were able to get past without getting hit by spiky soap enemies! :D

Thanks everyone and enjoy the game. More blog updates and new games coming soon!