Friday, May 15, 2015

Super Rubber Duck Coming to Android



     So I have been working on new small game over the past couple days. Actually, as I mentioned in the previous post, I started working on this after submitting my entry for the zelda themed game jam over at gamejolt.com

My next game will be called "Super Rubber Duck". It will be a simple endless mobile game for Android devices. You play as a rubber duck with a red cape and must avoid hitting spiky soap enemies in a bathroom environment.

I created this game fairly quickly. It's already pretty much done at this point but I want to spend a couple more days doing polish work before releasing it to the app store. I am very excited about this one and look forward to releasing it for everyone to play very soon. I plan on releasing it either this Sunday or Monday.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Screenshots from Development: (Not from final game)