Thursday, March 31, 2016

Potato Thriller Releases Tomorrow (April 1st, 2016)

I mentioned in a previous announcement that the game was near complete and my estimated release date was going to be at the end of March. March is over now and I never released the game. I was running through the game one last time to clean up any missed bugs and so on.

Anyway, the game is fully completed now and ready to be released. I plan on releasing this game sometime tomorrow, April 1st, 2016. Probably sometime in the afternoon. It will become available over at itch.io and maybe other indie gaming sites in the future.

What bout steam brah?

This game hasn't even been up for a full month yet on Steam so it might be awhile before it gets green-lit. I have a finished game and I want to get it out, so I am not exactly waiting for it to be green-lit before I release it. If it does get green-lit down the road that would be awesome. Thank you to all of you who have voted Yes for this game and are interested in it. In the future maybe Potato Thriller will make the Greenlight. Until then, the game will be available on other sites. I will keep you all updated if that happens.

More updates soon.