Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Potato Thriller coming to Android!




     Hello everyone. I have been working on porting my most recent horror game "Potato Thriller" to the Android platform. Above is a screenshot showing off the new UI and touch screen controls. I still have a bit of work to do on the port so it is not ready for release just yet. However, I'v been working on the Android version for a couple days now and it should not take me very long to finish either. So my estimated release plan right now is to have the Android port out sometime this week. Most likely around the end of the week or during the weekend? Maybe. Depends on how things go. No guarantees. But that is what I will aim for in the meantime.

The mobile Android version of "Potato Thriller" will be available on Google Play Store soon.
Get ready to hunt down the deadly potato man on the go yo!

As always, more updates soon. Peace.