Friday, April 21, 2017

Something New!



     Hello everyone, it is update time. I recently had an idea for a new game project and have already began to work on it. It is not related to Samer Hills, but is something entirely new. I mentioned last month that I was going to be taking a break from that (Samer Hills) project for a while. I also mentioned that I might even have a different new game out before I release Samer Hills. Judging by how things are going, I will most likely stick to what I said and have a new game out. Truth is, ever since I created a early demo build of Samer Hills and posted the campaign to Steam GreenLight, I have not worked on it at all. Not since that time at least. Not really sure when I will go back to that project, but it might not be for a while. I wanna work on my other ideas right now. 

Here is some early wip screens of something new I am working on. Nothing crazy going on. Just screens of house room type scene. 




     The game will feature Virtual Snowconesolid (My new persona gimmick I'm going with).






     As for Samer Hills, I might revisit it in the future, maybe even completely re-work it as a completely different project from what I had originally planned. Looking forward to sharing more on all my projects! 

Honestly, one of my big goals is to make many games. I don't just want to stick to one big project or become known for one thing. Like just the guy who made Potato Thriller for example. No. I want to make lots and lots and lots of games! I want to keep creating forever! 

New GAMES and content coming soon. I PROMISE!