Friday, April 11, 2014

Hide-n-Seek Winter Now On Desura!



Hello everyone. Just posting to say that my recent toon adventure game "Hide-n-Seek Winter" is now available to play on Desura! The game is part of the "Freedom Friday's" promotion Desura has going on. The game of course will always be a free to play game even after today.

If you use Desura and haven't played "Hide-n-Seek Winter" yet, you can check it out over here on the Desura Website:

Desura (Link to Game)

I hope you give it a try and enjoy the game!

Thanks Everyone!
Off topic, this is a personal achievement for me and the "indie game dev" thing I have going on because this is my first game that gets accepted and published on Desura. So I am very happy to say that "Hide-n-Seek Winter" was a big step up compared to my other game titles and I look forward to continue making games and sharing them with everyone to play.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting me and following my games, artwork, dev blog and so on. I appreciate it. The people playing my games, giving me feedback and advice is what keeps me motivated to continue making games.

With all that said I think this might be the final update I post for "Hide-n-Seek Winter". It is time for me to move onto my next game projects. I can't wait to share what titles I have planned next!

Thanks once again and more projects soon!