Friday, January 6, 2012

Working on my first Original Game

     Allo everyone! It has been a while since my last blog post and that is because I have been working on my very first original game. I have been developing everything from scratch, 3d models, enviorment, 2d images, animations, story, etc.

I have already made the main character and a lot of other parts of the game, but this is all for the beginning of the game. So the game is still in very early development stages. I really want to show some of my progress, but at the moment I think I will wait until I get a good amount of the game finished. As for the story, I have had an idea for the story in my head a long time ago and finally I can put it together through unity game engine.
I don't want to say anything about the story right now, but I will later on in the future.

As for the game itself, I am really putting in a lot of effort into this game and actually really trying to make a good quality 3d game. I'm not working on some cheesy iphone app or anything. I am trying to make a full out computer game.

One of my main goals is to create a really awsome story line that people will really like. So I'm really working hard on the story itself and the characters. I want both the story and characters to be memorable.

As for the gameplay, I want to make gameplay that is fun and doesn't get old. I want the game to be enjoyed from the beginning to the end. I am trying to make up an awsome zelda type gameplay mixed with other forms of gameplay. Another one of my goals is to make this game decent length, I'm not trying to make a game that people can beat in 10 minuets. Also i'm not going to rush this game and just slap a bunch of things together.
I will take as much time as I need until I think the game is good enough. :)

So for now I don't want to say anything about the game, but there will be a good amount of updates on it in the future. Also, hopefully I will  try and get a demo out there once I get further into development.